MOTHERS ARTISTRY NOTICE

We are still renovating our blog. Once we are ready to receive orders we will post them out.

Monday 17 February 2014

Cakes!

Hello everyone!
Here are some of the cakes that I baked for my guests.
I am glad they love it! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the cakes I specially made for my daddy for his birthday.
I always bake for customers but hardly bake for my families especially special occasion!
So here I go , baking for my daddy!




I call this creamy-o-land..
Is a chocolate cake! Decorated with whipped cream & filled with fruits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rice Ball Loves Baking

Rice Ball Loves Baking

Bento with Yenn

Bento With Yenn

The KL Bazaar

Photobucket

Enspired Bazaar

Enspired Bazaar